Tuesday, February 10, 2009

*laughs out loud* Poor Rhianna (SIKE! :p)

Chris Brown & Rhianna Pictures, Images and Photos
I overheard everybody talking about Chris Brown beating the hell out if Rhianna.
The most greatest reason why becuz Rhianna gave Chris Brown herpes.
Now, don't hate when I say THIS
but...HER ASS DESERVED IT!
Chris Brown wouldn;t hit no female for nothing.
I don't even like that dude.
But I wish a chick gave me herpes, I would have beaten her ass too, or a dude.
Doesn't anybody understand?
That dude gotta live with tha.
HERPES AIN'T FUCKIN' CURABLE!
So if I was in his position I would have beaten her ass, and then killed myself before serving time. What the hell am I gonna serve time for? I got herpes. I have to struggle taking a piss and feeling that shit burn and scratching my balls day in and out.
Hell, one can beat my ass in prison or jail. I don't give adamn. She deserved it. Ever since she came to America I heard she been screwing around with everybody. If that's rumors, the hey who said I believed it?

1 comment: