Sunday, February 1, 2009

When I'm With You

I hate how you always
get me confused.
Can we hang out
without making out for once?
I feel like
you pull me away
from the life I could never have.
The guy I can never love.
Goals I can never accomplish.
Dreams that won't ever come true.
Above all,
you're like the devil to me.
Whispering "I love you."
like you want me to believe.
Ne-gro,
do you understand that I
can beat you down
without the use of my bare hands.
I lost a lot of trust,
friends and time.
Being with you is like an addiction'
and every moment
is a reputation of what
we once were.
I am your puppet,
your doll,
a dog, and your caged bird.
You make me sing
shit I swear
to never sing again.
Its time for us
to lockdown,
for you to shut your fuckin' mouth.
Your words aren't good
to me,
when you don't have proof behind
your logic.
Do you wanna know how I feel?
I feel like its all
fantasy love to you.
It has always been something
that never last...

1 comment: