Monday, February 16, 2009

No Need To Brag (List of Peeps I've Dated) Show the X-Loves

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1.Marso Brown (age:12)-1 year
2.Trivante Harper a.k.a T.J. (age 13)-1 month & 1 week
3.Dontavious (Judy's,neighbor with dog named Blackie, nephew)-2 months
4.Malcolm Smith (age:14)-3 weeks
5.Tyler Davis-4 months
6.Jermaine Brown-1 month[cheated on Tyler]
7.Ronald Cardwell-1 month
8.Montell (guy met at religious spring getaway)-2 days
9.Jamarcus Johnson a.k.a Fat (he wasn't really fat)-1 month
10.Tay Johnson (Fat's cousin)(age:14)-1 week
11.Josh (Fat's friend)-2 months
12.Sh'muel Israel McClain-1 year & 8 months {first love,my carebear,my "lion"}
13.Georgio Conroe-2 weeks [cheated on Sh'muel]
14.Joshua (Moshe's son, family friends)-5 days[cheated on Sh'muel]
15.Alicia "Retinna" Richard-4 days, then it became 2 weeks or so {long distant}
16.Eric Haliburton-1 month and 2 days
17.Palmerlee Lashaun Rivers-2 months
18.Paul Timmons-5 weeks {first long-distant relationship}
19.Alex Hartley-1 month[cheated on Paul] {my "werewolf"}
20.Jacquelyn "Jackie" a.k.a Elizabeth and/or Rinoa (now)-6 moths...and still going {my first uke, long-distant}
21.Achilles Lewis (Sh'muel's best friend)-2 months & 1 week
22.Neko Jerrell-2 months and & 3 weeks...and still going for now. {my "vampire"}

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a list lol!

    I see you love to date...you better than me...People get on my nerves and dont deserve too much of my time...Good luck with Neko

    ReplyDelete